Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Disappearing Male

Do you have children?  Or grandchildren?  Do you want to?  You NEED to make 40 minutes in your schedule to watch this video, The Disappearing Male.  It is frightening.

When I started my journey toward green, some of my decisions and choices were based on my feeling that all these man-made chemicals couldn't be great for our God-created human bodies more than facts (and some were definitely based on fact), but this documentary provides some frightening and specific effects of all these chemicals.  I fear for our children's generation, but perhaps even moreso, for their children.  What will their world be like???  We can make a change, but we have to do it now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month...  You don't need to go "cold turkey" or do it all, but choose today to make one small, green change for your family.  One small step at a time to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment