Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm a Fly Baby!

Any readers know what I'm talking about?  I just discovered http://www.flylady.net/ this week, and I'm excited about the changes FLYLady is producing in my life.  I know some of you have it all together, but I don't, so I need the extra help!  My house is a little cleaner (it does help that I'm starting to have more energy as I've passed the 15-week mark), my kitchen sink is shiny, and I'm learning that I don't have to do it all, but I can do a lot in little pieces.  And I still have plenty of time left for my girls.  :)  That's the best part.  I feel like I can be a better mom, because I can get some household chores done in little spurts when the girls are happily entertaining each other, and then I can spend time with them without thinking about what other chore I should be doing.  I think we are all happier this way.  Everyone wins!  Just wanted to share.  *Note: not everything FLYLady recommends is entirely green, but you can easily figure out a greener alternative to her ideas that aren't super-green.

No comments:

Post a Comment